Tuesday, May 22, 2012

barefoot is good



barefoot concept has been returning for a while, in baby-steps….
...shoes based-inspired by the masai feet (said to be one of the best adapted to rough nature walkin) - not really resembling no-shoe, but applying MBT (Masai Barefoot Technology) to help compensate posture…




...then the vibram fivefinger started to be talked about…




…then one of my friends started telling me he wanted to run barefoot on the beach and woods, and take-off his shoes as much as possible, whenever possible (not to forget that boers, in south africa, often walk barefoot)…


…and today I saw these on Fancy, towards which I fell in love since it can be used for dance and other sports:


 
yoga (high traction)

dance (low traction)

combat cardio (medium traction)


they're Foot Stickers from Nike and maybe soon it'll be my turn to join the movement!




No comments: